What is AJ Connect?
AJ Connect is a unique series of networking events, bringing together specifying architects with industry suppliers to create effective business relationships. It can be time-consuming and take resource for both architects and suppliers to arrange meaningful appointments. AJ Connect offers an organised programme of meetings, bringing together relevant contacts for discussions which can help fulfil project and supply chain needs.
Our carefully curated and pre-planned one-to-one meetings ensure attendees have up to 10 focused and efficient business conversations. Suppliers are pre-selected and matched with architects who are looking for product support or inspiration in a specific sector or for a particular project. Informal networking sessions offer attendees the opportunity to build relationships outside the one-to-one sessions. In addition, a series of CPD workshops offer useful insight into architect-supplier collaboration through case-study presentations and panel discussions.
The first event in our series will be held at Bethnal Green Town Hall on Friday 27th September.
How does it work?
- There are up to 40 places available at each event (one representative per practice).
- Once you have registered, we will look to match your specification/project requirements with the relevant suppliers.
- Our team will be in touch to inform you whether we are able to confirm a place for you at the next event.
- If you are not selected on this occasion you will be kept on our waiting list and given priority for our next event in February 2020.
- There will be up to 20 supplier places available at each event.
- We will match specifiers and suppliers according to their purchasing plans.
- Information on supplier fees can be found here