As an architect:
- You must be a specifier or a project lead with decision-making responsibilities for budget allocation.
- You must have forthcoming projects and/or a project you are currently specifying for.
- You must be an architect at a UK-based practice.
- You will need to register in advance, filling out a short form, and we will then add you to our waiting list before we can start the match-making process.*
As a supplier:
- You must be a supplier/manufacturer in the design and construction industry.
- You must have a relevant, senior representative available to meet with specifying architects.
- You will need to register your interest so our team can contact you regarding sponsorship opportunities.
(*): Match-Making process
We will operate a first-come-first-served system for all architect registrations.
1) Architects will be matched with suppliers based on their current and forthcoming project needs provided via the online form (first phase of match-making).
2) Qualification phone-based conversation helping to understand more current projects and forthcoming projects (second phase of match-making).
3) A list of suppliers will be provided pre-event for architects to select who they wish to meet (third-phase of match-making).
- Direct match: The architect wants to meet the supplier and vice-versa.
- One way match: The architect and/or supplier wants to meet a specific architect and/or supplier.
- Products match: The architects needs will be matched with the relevant supplier offering the matched product.
- No match: Each supplier and/or architect has the right to confirm who they are not interested in meeting.
Please note attendance is free of charge for one architect per practice, however places are limited. AJ Connect is only available for UK architects. Suppliers are allowed one representative per company. See partnership opportunties.